Your organisation is ready to take on the world with custom apparel! All you have to do is contact us and we’ll work closely with you from start to finish through our process.
We’re a highly specialised team that works in unison, delivering quality goods on time. With our process, your job will be done thoroughly and quickly – all within 6 weeks. Here’s how it works:
- Supply us your branding assets and logos. (Ai/EPS/Vectorised PDF are the only formats we are able to work with for embroidery and print)
- Define your garments and order quantity of each.
- We’ll get in touch with you for a consultation and quote. If you have a vision or an idea incorporated, this is the time to let us know! No ideas? No worries! Let us create something amazing for you!.
- Our team begin designing to your vision.
- A draft will be provided for your review. This can be an iterative process between our design team and you.
- Once approved, we send off the designs to our factory.
- During production, all garments are checked for quality and any errors.
- When the products are finished and approved by our quality team, we begin the delivery process.
- Depending on your location, we’ll organise the most efficient delivery solution that suits you.
- Receive your order and enjoy the apparel and headwear!
All-in-all, the process takes 6 weeks from order confirmation. Got a rush job in mind? No problem, get in contact with us and we’ll work to your deadlines the best we can!
For more information on what needs to be provided, check out our FAQ page for all submission requirements.
How Does the Custom Apparel Process Work?
It’s time to take your company to the next level with custom clothing & workwear! We have a brilliant staff of designers on our team to assist you and walk you through the process at YOUR pace. Here are some tips for bringing your vision to life:
- Collaborate with your stakeholders to work out colours, cuts and styles.
- Consider the order quantity. The more you order, the cheaper per item.
- Bring in your branding assets including any style guides or logos from your designers.
- Consider what you’re going to be doing with your custom apparel whether it needs to have more wear and tear resistance or will be in the sun day-in, day-out.
- Check out our design templates and get inspired with our previous works that you can mix and match to create unique styles that express your brand identity.
We’ll do the rest by transforming your ideas into reality while you sit back and relax.
Providing us with the most comprehensive amount of information helps us to:
- Develop a consistent and accurate representation of your vision
- Provide a faster draft for your review and approval.
- Speeds up time to be delivered to our factories.
The more information we have from the start, the sooner your apparel vision comes to life and into your hands.
Quality is the most important aspect of our business. This extends to our digital designs, fabric samples, garment construction and our wider supply chain. See our page on how it’s made for a detailed run through.
To coordinate this, our CEO and managers work closely together with design teams, factories, and delivery partners to ensure our high standards are met throughout the process.
You should not experience any hiccups or faults with the production of your custom apparel. If you do happen to notice any problems with your order, please get in touch with us and we will rectify the issue ASAP.
Cobrapparel is proud to be known for our high quality service and dedication to meeting our customers’ wants & needs.
We do a LOT, so like Macca’s we have a hidden menu of sorts, and we’re always on the hunt for new ideas. If you haven’t seen it advertised, or you have but can’t find it, don’t be alarmed!
There’s no such thing as a silly question so flick us an email and we’ll let you know if we can do it. We know we’d be nothing without our amazing customers so we’ll always be striving to meet your needs.Contact Us